Resolutions and goal setting are what people talk about this time of year.
I recommend, instead, that you consider some practices (based in the Hindi and Stoic philosophy) that build a better business and a better life year after year after year.
When you focus on these - there is no need to set "resolutions" every year.
1. Design a routine that makes space for all the important parts of your life
2. Cut out all non essentials
3. Take small steps toward your goals and projects
4. Develop a right sense of urgency
5. Document one small win every day
6. Focus on your small step with precision, forgetting about the outcome
7. Choose your friends and information-intake wisely
8. Demand excellence ... concern yourself only with what you have control over...focus on essentials - not too many or too few... be grateful for where you are but resist the status quo... practice ahimsa and remember you are not born for yourself alone.
THE INSIDER MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN AGAIN!
Learn more here: https://leslipeterson.com/insider2/
If you're a professional blogger (or want to be) then check out my FREE Facebook Group where we talk about the business of blogging everyday! https://www.facebook.com/groups/leslipeterson
The quickest way to increase your traffic? Update your content regularly. Get a free blog post update checklist here: https://leslipeterson.com/
Need help understanding your blog personas and getting lead magnet ideas? Get my FREE GPT4.0 Lead Magnet Masterkit here: https://leslipeterson.com/
===== FOLLOW ME =====
** Sometimes I link to additional resources, and they may or may not include affiliate links. I'll never link you to anything I don't use myself!